Friday, July 22, 2011

My Precious.



just when i thought that i'm bound to be alone forever.. i met weng. he's been courting since god knows when and i took that chance with him. and then there she was.. my daughter, ikay. she's all i think about now. my happiness depends on her happiness. her sadness is my sadness too. whether a dog in the cartoon died, or an enormous elephant was lost.. i can feel her emotions. if she's so much as crying in a cartoon, i'd hid my enjoyment of seeing her cry over a drawing came to life. hayyy!!! so much for being a kid. their life's not so complicated with earnings, parents and siblings... and being responsible.

ikay is the sweetest girl i know. and she's all mine. but there's always a knot in my stomach whenever i think that in the future.. she'll be having a relationship of her own. just hope that its nt to some scumbag... but nevertheless, its a worry of every parent who has a great daughter. and a prayer that they'll make it through this messy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment