Monday, April 30, 2012

Forget about the pricetag!!!

This is just one of those times when you always think of the question, "Why is life not fair?" or " Why is life so damn hard?". The answer mostly lies on the fact that people (lots of us) really needed that cash. MONEY. It always matter and somehow its always nowhere, especially, when you needed it most.

So here I am, thinking of ways and finding things I could do to earn something.... anything!!!! A month, or should I say, there's only a few days left and its enrollment time again for my little Ikay. Hmmm, is my savings enough? Have I earned enough? My bank account says there's enough for now, but I still have to continue earning because its not just the enrollment I'm worried about. There's  a whole lot of stuff I needed to buy for my daughter. And no, no new uniform, no new shoes, no new bag (her old ones are still fine, and good thing that ikay's not 'maarte'). Just the regular school stuff such as notebooks, crayons, etc. Things is, its till cost a lot. It really does cost a lot to send someone to school.

But moms do have a their special thing with budgeting. I have to learn it from my master, my MOM.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment