Monday, November 24, 2014

Play-dough time!

Found an extra time to play with my daughter last night. Since she's been asking me forever to make her more play-dough, I thought of making her some. My husband said that he'll just gonna buy my daughter some clay in the morning but buying the commercial ones is a little bit expensive while buying the cheaper one is a little bit too hard to handle with my daughter's little hands.

So I searched online and hoping to find some recipe which does not include ingredients that I do not have at  home. Tadah! I did find one and it came from a mom and blogger Sanz.

I followed her recipe instructions but did not bother with the measurement since we will be making it one color at a time.
 

We put in water, next is oil, then the food color and a drop of banana extract for the smell.


Next is dumping in the salt and flour mixture. Mix it. 




My daughter does all the kneading, and at the same time, having fun doing it.

Since the colors that can be bought in the market near us are limited, I only have the colors yellow, purple and orange.




We made a bunch of different shapes with my daughter's toy molds.

We got some fries, a pineapple, a t-bone and a citrus

And what's this thing doing here? Eeewww   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment