Friday, September 12, 2014

No More

Coffee is a big part of my mornings. Kung walang kape, feeling ko, hindi ako productive for that day. I feel something is just missing. 

I sooo love my coffee habit.

Pero something is not right with my body system. My blood pressure has always been 90/60. As in, always. When I got pregnant with my daughter, it slightly went up to 110/80. Fairly normal. But I'm not pregnant anymore.

My daughter is attending her big-school. I have to get up extra early to prepare her things. So everyday, is a  4:30am call time for me. Errands and chores means coffee break is at 7am and 4pm (if its too hot to have coffee in the afternoon, I'd usually have them in a smoothie form).

And all those caffeine is adding something to even lower my bp. And so is my lack of sleep.Which sucks, because I'd feel woozy more often than I like.

I guess its goodbye coffee? Goodbye Coke (my stress-buster)? And goodbye iced-tea?

I need to be healthy for my daughter because she needs me. I am not young anymore. I can't afford to be sick. 

(Sigh)   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment