Saturday, August 16, 2014

Let's Start Cookin'!!

      My daughter has been watching all this Play-doh videos on Youtube. She wanted a kitchen-making play set. I told her that if she got good grades on her quarter exams, then I'll buy her one. She was so excited with that idea that she really did her best to study for her exams. Unfortunately, she got two subjects with very low scores. The first time that she showed me her exam results, she has this sad look and asked me whether I was still proud of her even if she got low scores. I was definitely disappointed and it showed on my face and she was quiet for sometimes, ignoring my presence and just went to taking her afternoon nap. 

        Seeing her so down just melted me. So I figured, hey, what the heck.. just give her a reward. At least for trying! And so, the last time I went to Divisoria to get some supplies for my shop, I did get her a kitchen set. I wasn't from Play-doh but she still gave me a very, very warm hug and the sweetest smile that shows how happy she was.


Got this Kitchen set for P800

 
What's inside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment