Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PTC Day- 1st Quarter

Last Saturday was PTC day. It was the usual card-giving day, and a little chat with your child's adviser. So, my daughter and I went to her school to get her report card. I dreaded this day because I know my daughter's score in her quarter finals examination. My daughter asked me, "Ma, natatakot ka ba?" I told her no, "Hinde ako takot anak, nervous lang si Mama. Pero kahit ano pa grades mo, okay na yun, naibili na kita ng gift e."

I relaxed a little while waiting for my turn to talk to her adviser. Turn out, there was nothing to worry about my baby. She was well-behaved in school. She's even one of the achievers (those who got the highest average), even if its only within her section and not in the over-all grade level. I am so proud of my girl! 

She is beaming while she makes kwento to her grandparents of her achievements. All smiles, I know how proud she is feeling at that moment. 

This is one of those things that I like with being a mother. Seeing your child all smiles, like its Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment